Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated or changed from time to time by the Company without notice to you. Your continued use of this website following the posting of any changes to this Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- The One Romance services are available only to individuals who are eighteen (18) years and over, who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. BY reading this you confirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and that all information you provide to us, including name and address, is accurate and truthful.
- If any job is not completed, for any reason whatsoever, payment will be due to the Company for all work done up to and including the date of notification that the job is not to be completed. Also including any consequential loss sustained by the Company due to the job not being completed and any loss of profit on the original job, such charges to be calculated according to the original estimate or based on the Company’s hourly charges at the time being in force.
- Unless instructed otherwise we reserve the right to use imagery for social media and website material as well as potential press features. This includes the use of your proposal story on www.howheasked.com.
- If the nature of the job or the obligations imposed on the Company described in the estimate/invoice should change once the job is in preparation, the Company reserves the right to amend the estimate/invoice accordingly and charge an additional amount for extra requests which is due within 30 days and/or before the event.
- The company reserves the right to cancel a scheduled proposal/romantic event for any reason. In the event of bad weather, we will contact you if we need to reschedule a proposal/romantic event, you are not able to change your proposal/romantic event date due to the weather. If you are late or miss a scheduled proposal/romantic date for any reason, the proposal/romantic event shall be considered forfeited and all payments you have made in connection with the proposal/romantic event shall be surrendered. Your proposal/romantic event will be arranged and agreed for a specific start and end time and you must adhere to these times or you risk forfeiting of payments and the proposal/romantic event set-up.
- The One Romance take no responsibility for bank charges made by your bank and the full invoiced amount is required by The One Romance before commencing work. The company accept payment in UK Pounds only.
- The Company does not offer refunds for any proposal/ romantic events once payment has been received.
- This has never happened but in the event that you do not get a ‘yes’ for your proposal, all payments made to The One Romance are non-refundable.
- In the event that a photographer and/or videographer is engaged by The One Romance to provide images and videos services during a proposal/romantic event, you acknowledge and agree all right, title and interest, including copyright laws, shall belong solely to The One Romance and the named photographer. We reserve the right to use such photograph or videos in our promotional materials without prior consent. This included submitting your proposal on your behalf to www.howheasked.com If you decide to share your proposal/romantic event on other website, media and television, you agree to credit The One Romance for their appropriate fields.
Video and Photography Editing
10. If you have instructed us to supply the services of a videographer or Photographer you agree that within 10 days of receiving the final photos/video you will let us know if you are happy with the footage. After 10 days, all footage will be deleted so we will be unable to edit any more photos/videos.
Assumption of risk
11. During your participation in any proposal/romantic event, you may face certain risks and hazards which we are in no way responsible for. Your participation is completely voluntary.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AND, IN PARTICULAR, DOES NOT MAKE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT YOU OR YOUR PROPERTY WILL NOT BE DAMAGED OR HARMED IN THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S SERVICES.
13. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, OR ITS AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR: (I) ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT FOR SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; OR (III) FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY DUE TO MATTERS BEYOND THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL. THE FOREGOING SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Proposals maked with a * were featured on Tiffany’s TV Show. This proposal was arranged by Tiffany when she was Director of The Proposers.